24/7 Maintenance Line: 786-509-5206
We wanted to let you know that you can report maintenance requests to us 24/7. Please remember the following when thinking about home maintenance:
You are responsible for basic home maintenance like bulb, battery, and filter replacements (air conditioning filters are not management’s responsibility; please do not submit maintenance requests for this), simple wear-and-tear, simple drain clogs, etc. Please refer to your lease for additional details.
Please attempt basic troubleshooting before reaching out to us. Many helpful guides are online.
The online portal is the preferred method for non-emergency requests. Please use the online portal at jmkpropertyinvestment.
Describe thoroughly what the problem is, what you’ve already done to mitigate the problem, and include pictures when possible.
For repairs needing more immediate attention, such as for imminent damage or safety issues, please call or text our maintenance line at 786-509-5206.
- Clogged or non-functioning toilet (when there is only one toilet in the unit).
- Broken pipes causing leaks or floods
- No hot water
- No heat (if the outside temperature is below 50 degrees)
- No air conditioning (if the outside temperature is above 89 degrees)
- Broken door knobs, lock, or window (if the broken item prevents you from securing your apartment)
- No electricity (please check with your service provider to see if there is an area outage, prior to contacting emergency maintenance services).
Call 911 for life threatening and non-maintenance emergencies.